Friday, August 29, 2008

tired...

i dunno why..
im tearing when i view xin* honey's blog..
really hate myself now..

think i feel dat these 2 days they left out us..
and really dint talk much with them..
i super low now..
thought i ll be better..
but didnt..

i need a shoulder,
to cry out..
if not i scared i ll burst out anytime,
and cant stop tearing..
i really feel very 辛苦 now..

anyone understand my feelingsss???
i wonder...
my day is GREY...
my heart is GREY...
my world is also GREY...

i hate myself,
i cant be optimistic right now..
i really need a shoulder to rely on..
really TIRED...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sleep well, everything will be going well and fine and settled.

Don't forget that my phone and my ears are always available for my good friends ...

Actually I was facing such problems like you, but after I chatted with yf, i feel that the problem is such a small tiny matter only.

Cheer up !