Tuesday, October 14, 2008

my burfday!!!




































if u read my previous post u will know,
my dearest friends gave me burfday cards last week..
so actually i assumed that i will not get any more things like present or card on my real BIG DAY..
today,
as u know,
is my burfday..
hehe..^^
we went midvalley to celebrate..
* we = me, feng, xin, teng, papa, mama, "kai ye", eu eu & "unsavoury"
some of us gathered at papa's house then kai ye fetch us go mv lo..
never think that they want go KENNY ROGERS (i love it)
thought they will bring me to ZANMAI coz last week feng got ask me..
but i dint answer her lol..
we meet mama, eu eu & unsavoury at kenny..
& mama bought a piece of CHOCOLATE INDULGENCE for me..
yeah!!! thank you mama..^^
we order our own set of the nice nice nice chicken..
haha..& the mocha ice blends really nice..
before the food serve,
xin suddenly ask me go toilet with her..
when we come back to kenny,
guess what?!
i saw smth placed nicely on the table..
it is my PRESENT..
wahaha..
it is a "doll" with sexy dress..
somemore they hang those message papers on it..
thay call the whole thing as a "card"..
& really,
the so called "card" is very special..
good idea guys..
haha..
i love the present..^^
after brunch,
we went for movie....*EAGLE EYE*
it is a great movie..
very gan jiong la..
sry lazy to say what is it about..
haha..
we go back home right after movie..
while we going to the car park,
we passed by a shop which sell cake..
suddenly feng ask me go see lo..
say those cake very nice..
then she SUDDENLY take out a card..
hehe.. ^^
this is the fifth card i received o..
this card is very very SPECIAL wan..
hehe..
think they want to make me think that the previous card is my last card..
haha..
really surprising lu..hehe..
thanks darling..
hehe..
omg omg..
im really really so so so so
TOUCHED today..
so HAPPY..
MY DEAR FRIENDS,
THANKS FOR GIVING ME SUCH A WONDERFUL BURFDAY!!!
I REALLY ENJOYED..
THANKS FOR PLANNING SO HARD TO GIVE ME SO MANY SURPRISES..
U GUYS COOL MAN..
LOVE U GUYS LOTS..
MUACKS~~
*HUGSSS*
(for boys, hugs only la..haha)

No comments: