Friday, October 10, 2008

HAPPY & TOUCHED > LOW & SAD























wow~
really surprsing!!!
actually this morning quite low..
thinking of MACRO & MDM YAP i feel so damn no mood..
really scared d..
she always likes to "zat" us,
somemore this time we did badly in her paper..
really can die d..
suddenly heard ey say that xin not coming to skul..
waited for feng so long,
she also absent..
scared she might be late,
purposely go skul main gate there hunt for her but failed..
quite disappointed..
haih~ lagi no mood..
go back class moodily..
when i enter our class,
suddenly heard *HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U...*
im really so shock..haha..
mood better a bit d..
but bad still..><
feng & xin come out from mini library suddenly with a chocolate cake..
i kena big shock..
i dint react,
but im really happy seeing them..
wai mun told them i wan go talk to their "err hem" (i just simply say say),
they scolded me..
i know they were just kidding,
but i already very low,
so got bu shuang them..
went toilet to answer the call of the nature..haha..
shun bian cool down..
my tears coming out..
really no mood..
thx feng darling,
thx for mao zhe yu go & buy the cute cake for me..
nice cake.. ^^
love love, muackx~
later on,
teng took out a small "box",
i know,
it is a card..
i love that card..
it is nice & special..
somemore teng 1st time make card for me leh,
really touched..
& the card is full of WORDS,
full of MESSAGES that teng wants to tell me..
haha..
but unfortunately,
that time i was still in low mood,
so dint show my happiness..
teng thought that im not happy,
but im not,
just dint show..
thx teng teng,
love ya..muackx~
get back my macro paper,
did it badly.. ><
my friends all better than me..
haih..
but i dint feel very sad..
coz it is really EXPECTED!!!
cute xin took out a card & said give me smth to make me happy..
haha..
it is a card!!!
very special card..
there is a game for me,
called "THE FRIENDSHIP QUIZ"..
not bad..haha..
after i answered all the questions correctly,
i get smth from her again..
guess what!?
that smth is the answer of the quiz.. =/
BOM!!! zha dao..haha..
but still very happy & touched..
thx xin honey,
love you..muackx~
after school my mood really so good..
very happy, very touched..
(wei dearest friends, trust me la)
request hug hug from feng, teng & xin..
haha..
yer but feng was like "har,why u want a hug?!"
haih..
but she still got hug me la..
but teng leh..haih (again)..
refuse to hug me,
only i hug her..
reject my hug in front other classmates..
QIU~
yu liao la..
chou huey teng..><
later only sms me give me flying hug..
cheh..
k lar since u made a nice card for me,
i forgive u la..
haha..
xin is the most guai wan..
hug me nicely..
so sweet~ **
haha.. ><
DEAR FRIENDS,
especially
YEE FENG *DARLING,
HUEY TENG *DEAR,
&
LEE XIN *HONEY..
I AM REALLY HAPPY & TOUCHED OF ALL THE THINGS THAT U GUYS DID FOR ME..
THANKS FOR GIVING ME A BIG SURPRISE!!!
U GUYS SURE PLANNED IT FOR SO LONG D..
REALLY,
THANKS A LOT BABEsss~
LOVE U GUYS LOT LOT LOTsss~
MMM MUACKX~
FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS!!!

No comments: