Tuesday, March 2, 2010

oh Shanghai!!!

hey dear frens!!!
finally, i'm here AGAIN...
haha..
gosh, it is so so so so so COLD here...
super geng...
sigh...
how are u guys?
hope u all doin well in Malaysia..
today is my second day of uni...
really fun but sleepy...
cz we all play play play till late only slp..
haha...
i found smth super nice here...
it looks like our malaysia roti canai..
but much more crispy..
h yummy...
u can choose to add smth in it...
the bacon wan is the nicest...
i think i get addicted..
haha..
but unfortunately, it's not cheap..
RMB5 and cannot fill my hunger..
haha..
and the xiu long pau as what u guys see in this pix is nice too...
got yummy soup inside..
haha..
k la see ya...
take care ppl..

3 comments:

Yang the Young said...

glad that u're happy la.

Miss you !!!

U know ar, the nite b4 u leave, I sms to ur digi number, then when i got back to room, read ur sms, only I realized I should've sent to Maxis instead of Digi ...

I'm very guilty for not wishing u at the last moment ...


Hope u stay strong, be positive, n happy.

feng said...

finally u're bloggin again!!!!
woohoo~~make sure u always update arr
wow,i love xiu long pau!!dabao for me,hehe
take care yea,dont make ursf sick
i miss u =)

C said...

OMG! I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself there! We should meet up in July (or are you going back to M'sia then?). Do you mean 蛋餅? They are yummy. Love 小籠s too! Oh, beware, it's quite easy to get fat there. I'm an example.